Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Photorendering Window Defaulting to 80x80 Pixels

Brad Elliott
Booster
The subject says it. I haven't been able to narrow it down in any way but I will go to photorender a model and my window will come up as 80x80 pixels. I can't remember this being a problem in the past but have encountered it frequently since in the last three or four weeks. I generally set the window size once and forget about it and move from Sketch to Lightworks as the project moves on. On the current project I have been in Lightworks for a while but today I got the 80x80 window again? Does anyone else have this problem? A solution?
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
6 REPLIES 6
Dwight
Newcomer
Is it possible that you have programmed a view with this render size?
Dwight Atkinson
Brad Elliott
Booster
I have set cameras, but as far as I know I haven't Programmed a View. How would I check that?
M1 Macbook Pro
Dwight
Newcomer
I mean using the new-fangled naviganizer to define views - if you get something wrong there, it will persist when you choose the view.
Dwight Atkinson
Brad Elliott
Booster
No, I keep my cameras in the Project Map only and not in the View Map because I don't like them changing things around when I go into 3d mode to try to figure out what I'm doing.
M1 Macbook Pro
Djordje
Ace
Brad wrote:
No, I keep my cameras in the Project Map only and not in the View Map because I don't like them changing things around when I go into 3d mode to try to figure out what I'm doing.
Heh ...

You should always have the OpenGL view linked to a camera, and a duplicate rendering view. If you don't want a change, AFTER you set it from the View map, open it from the Project map and it will not mess up anything ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Brad Elliott
Booster
You should always have the OpenGL view linked to a camera, and a duplicate rendering view.
When I first got AC10 and tried to do this I couldn't get the photorendering to work and kept having problems with my renderings. However I now just set them up and they are all working fine. The benefit of a year plus experience I guess. This doesn't solve the 80x80 problem but I now have an easy work around. Now off I go to change my Master Templates.
M1 Macbook Pro