BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Plotmaker 9 image scaling issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using plot maker to put scanned in hand drawn plans in to plotmaker along with our archicad drawings, we have been doing this for sometime with no issues as long as the drawings DPI is correct. But now for some reason plot maker seems to be randomly resizing images on import, although they are the correct dpi they are a different size to the original image! Can anyone help me with this problem? thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't worry I think I've worked it out plot maker apperas to have a restriction on the size of image you can import of 4048 pixels in eight or width as i noticed they were all geting reduced to this size. I'll ahve to make adjustments in photoshop first.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Or you could upgrade to ArchiCAD 10!

Handling of bitmap files has been enhanced - the size of bitmap images has been raised significantly from 4048x4048 pixels to 32767x32767 pixels.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
We are currentley in the process of upgarding at the moment I'm the only one who has AC10 installed so I still have to work in 9 so that others can open the files.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Can't help you there sorry! Even if you placed the image in your floor plan and saved it out as an AC9 file, it would be eliminated in the translation.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!