Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Plotmaker - Can I copy pens between layouts in Plotmakers?

Anonymous
Not applicable
It´s a little boring to assign pen colors to all layouts in Plotmaker, since we don´t use same colors of Archicad. As in each sheet we use a lot of drawings we have to manual edit each color and assign new color and thickness.
QUESTION: It´s possible to copy pen´s assignment between and assign to new drawings, in PLOTMAKER?

Ill appreciate a answer since this is very time consuming.
Regards,
Jay
5 REPLIES 5
Aussie John
Newcomer
option click on a drawing corner. Command option click on a corner of the drawing you want to transfer. the pen parameters too. Easy. you didnt say if you are Mac or PC and Im not sure what thecorresponding keystokes are.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
TomWaltz
Participant
Panoramic wrote:
It´s a little boring to assign pen colors to all layouts in Plotmaker, since we don´t use same colors of Archicad. As in each sheet we use a lot of drawings we have to manual edit each color and assign new color and thickness.
QUESTION: It´s possible to copy pen´s assignment between and assign to new drawings, in PLOTMAKER?

Ill appreciate a answer since this is very time consuming.
Regards,
Jay
we actuall have several PMKs with different pen/color settings along the side of the Master, so they show up in every sheet. People then just match/inject them into their views as they are brought in.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
if i am using PC, how can i injet or make the same pen size to all the drawings in plotmaker so that i don't have to edit them one by one, thanks!
Aussie John
Newcomer
Change your layout pens to one size. ( you can select more than one colour at a time). Then select preferences to use "Layout pens for all" (I'm probably paraphrasing the command)
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
I cant find l layout pen for all, and didnt see any relevant oommand in the preference.