BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Print to pdf with folder structure

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having a problem when i save to pdf the file size is 4500Kb++ and slow to open, but when i use the print to pdf it comes around 800Kb and is fast to open.

I have set up an publisher set with a real folder structure like in AC but then i can only use the "save to pdf" option.
Is there an way to print to pdf and make it organize the files in the folder structure?
3 REPLIES 3
Hello,

What are the PDF export settings? The publication must have settings that may be useless and weigh down your PDF. Do exported PDFs have images? Are they optimized in size and weight?
In addition, I always use automator to optimize my heavy PDFs. it is an application included in MacOS that automates to can ready all tasks repulsive.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
All The settings Are set to make The PDF as small as possible. No images and all arcs inn fills have been removed.
Can you share your AC file ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Learn and get certified!