BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Printing/Details

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,
Im new to this forum and i see ive made some considerable in terms of the use of this software. However, the priniting and placing of details on the layoout seems to my major challenge right now. Pls could someone give me detailed information on how to import details and set layouts for printing?In ACAD you can scale the drawing...how do you do that here? It appears ArchiCAD doesn't produce very detailed or rather does not show minute details.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
This request is far too broad to answer here. It seems you could benefit by some personal instruction. If you don't have (or cannot afford) a local dealer who offers training, perhaps you can find some more advanced users in your area and start a local user group.

It is very easy to rescale and resize drawings in the layout either by editing the settings or just stretching them. The only limit to how much detail ArchiCAD can show is the time and skill you have to put it in and the resolution of your output device.

Your questions are about very basic functions of the program which are also covered in the manuals. Read these first and then come back with specific questions.
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!