Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Problems with changing Graphic Override

nagyb
Participant
Hi!
I have a worksheet, that is stuck on a certain override and I want to turn it off, but Archicad does not let me?
In view settings, there is a yellow triangle next to it, and it's greyed out. Could anyone help me, what i'm doing wrong?
2 REPLIES 2
Marc H
Advisor
I am not able to replicate the issue. If a setting is deleted, it normally just says ‘missing’. You might want create a fresh view.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
Barry Kelly
Views of details and worksheets do not save the Graphic Override settings (or Structure Display or Reno Filter) with the view - hence the yellow warning triangle.
However, you can still change the GO when you have the worksheet/detail open.
At first nothing will happen, but if you right click and choose 'Rebuild from model', the new GO will apply.
The view will now be using that GO.

Unfortunately there is no way to change it in the view settings.

You should see a warning message when you change the GO in the worksheet/detail.
Unless you have previously ticked the box not to show the message again.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11