Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Project Info duplicated

marco_moraz
Contributor

Hi all!

I am setting a master layout page but I am meeting an issue concerning the drawing info. Using the autotext for "Drawing Scale", I see 5 scales in the same text, although It is just one parameter. Furthermore, I can't understand to which they are referred to, considering that I am working on a master page. Anyone can help me?

Thanks,

Marco

Cattura.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

@marco_moraz From what you have described I would guess you have placed a number of views on your master layout of graphic images etc. When these are added to the Master they will populate the scale auto text. You need to open the "Drawing Selection Settings" for each of the placed images / drawings, then under "Size & Appearance" you can then untick "Include Scale in Autotexting & Indexes" and the sizes of these drawings will no longer be listed.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 14.39.42.png

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

@marco_moraz From what you have described I would guess you have placed a number of views on your master layout of graphic images etc. When these are added to the Master they will populate the scale auto text. You need to open the "Drawing Selection Settings" for each of the placed images / drawings, then under "Size & Appearance" you can then untick "Include Scale in Autotexting & Indexes" and the sizes of these drawings will no longer be listed.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 14.39.42.png

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

It was exactly what you said. I am a kind of newbie in Archicad so I didn't know where to find the solution. Thanks for your help.