Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Publisher-File name

Llian
Advocate
I re-created a shortcut to the publisher set and now I am not having the same title file name in my folder. My pdf file is named as Layout to PDF instead of the project name and date shown on the navigator.
Can someone help me on this...please? Here is the screenshot of my navigator...and I will send a second post with my pdf folder name - Layout to PDF. How do I set it to name the same as my navigator...

Screen shot 2016-06-20 at 3.23.37 PM.png
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
3 REPLIES 3
Llian
Advocate
here's 2nd screenshot of my PDF that is named as Layouts to PDF.

on the list below are the previous published sets that match with my navigator publisher set. I deleted by accident the set and re-created the publisher set that now doesn't match with the name I created on the navigator.
Screen shot 2016-06-20 at 3.24.54 PM.png
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Llian
Advocate
And I just open a new project and noticing that there is a red icon [red circle] on the publisher folder....what is the difference and how do i get mine to be the same?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Llian
Advocate
I think it's the 'Merge' that the red ban is...
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!