Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Publisher

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I drag icons from the layout set across to publisher, publisher wont except them. I am then unable to create PDF's, DWG's or even establish a path for saving. There is something wrong with my settings but seem unable to correct it. Note The upwards arrow to the right of the publisher title is greyed out. Any thoughts?
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
EmmaHL:

You are probably at the top level of Publisher. If there are Publisher Sets in Publisher, double-click one of them to open the set, then drag the Layouts into that set. If there are no sets, then create one (New Publisher Set... button near bottom of palette). If that is not the case, post a screen shot of what you are seeing.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David...sorted!