BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Quality of 3D Window images exports/saves

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is the best way to export/save an image from the 3D window? I've tried switching on 2D antialiasing which helped somewhat, but when it comes to opening the file the quality is pretty bad. I've tried PDF at 600dpi on A1 sheet size without image compression, but didn't help much. Any tried and tested settings? Note that I don't want to save a 3D document view, place it on a sheet, etc. - I just want to remain lazy.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Try clicking right with your mouse over the 3d window tab (really the tab) and there you will find an option like "image size". Change that value and it will change the size of the window that most likely will become detached from the the tab bar. Sorry I don't have the correct name of the option because I am under a French version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Try clicking right with your mouse over the 3d window tab (really the tab) and there you will find an option like "image size". Change that value and it will change the size of the window that most likely will become detached from the the tab bar. Sorry I don't have the correct name of the option because I am under a French version.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks never tried this option and it seems to work, although it somewhat distorts perspective. I'll tune the camera settings to see if I can get it right
Learn and get certified!