Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Quantity/Layer as a field in schedule

dolezba1
Participant

Hello Archicaders, 

I need to create simple schedule (or list?) of quantities of objects not for the whole project but only for specific part in specific story of the design.  

Lets say the building is consists of 3 pavilions - A, B, C and each has 3 stories and in the schedule there should be quantity of objects for each pavilion and story - viz picture. 

As far as i got in my searching for help I guess solution can be to put objects to different layers - 1A, 1B,...3C and then create new field in property manager for quantity in specific layer, but I cant find expression for it... 

Please help😰, this would be really big time-saver for me. 

schdl.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

You can creaty something like this:

LukasZeleny_0-1639077900332.pngLukasZeleny_1-1639077928221.png

Or you can combine storey number with pavilion number to one Property with expession.

LukasZeleny_3-1639078724985.png

and result can be this

LukasZeleny_2-1639078626180.png

BIM Manager at SIEBERT+TALAŠ
www.sieberttalas.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Red
Advocate

The simplest way might be using a custom parameter within the window to specify the building it is. If you have Zones setup you could use those as well.

Thanks,
Red
i7 8700k
ROG Strix Z390-E MoBo
64gb RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX 2080
Enthusiast

As Red proposed, best way is to create new property in property manager. Create it as an "option set" in which you define pavilon names. You can use this nev properties in all objects and sort them by pavilion name.

LukasZeleny_0-1638913771149.png

www.sieberttalas.com
dolezba11
Participant

Thank you, that is more elegant way than create the layer for each pavilion and story, but still,.. is it possible to put all of 9 "quantities" /2.NP A, 2.NP B,...3.NP C/ to 1 schedule with 9 columns or I have to create 9 different schedules (if so, is it possible to merge it somehow?) ? schdl2.jpg

Solution

You can creaty something like this:

LukasZeleny_0-1639077900332.pngLukasZeleny_1-1639077928221.png

Or you can combine storey number with pavilion number to one Property with expession.

LukasZeleny_3-1639078724985.png

and result can be this

LukasZeleny_2-1639078626180.png

www.sieberttalas.com

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for