Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

RCP Model View problem when switching computer

dhnguyen
Contributor
Everytime I switch from my PC to my laptop, my teamwork archicad file is not able to find my "Reflected Ceiling Plan" Model View Option, therefore it's declared "missing" -- thus doors show up on the RCP plan.

I would have to go to my layout tab, identify the "Reflected Ceiling Plan" Model view option again for the doors not to show up on the RCP -- but the same problem happens all over the again the moment I switch back to my laptop. I literally have done this like 10 times already. How do I get rid of this problem?
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

(expert in AutoCAD, novice in ArchiCAD)
2 REPLIES 2
Podolsky
Ace
It can be program bug or maybe file is corrupted. Try to open PLN with the mode "Open & Repair Selected File". If it will not fix the problem - report to technical support.
Sometimes some errors in file structure are travelling via office template from version to version and nobody can understand why something is not working.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can also try to reshare the project as a Teamwork file (everyone sends and receives all changes, save as PLN, then reshare it as TW project), and see if that solves the problem.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27