BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Rectangle around text in view tags when using publisher

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I am having an issue with making pdfs from the publisher in AC11. There are rectangles around the text in the view tags. When i save a pdf out of the program, the tags are fine. When I save pdfs using the publisher, i get the rectangles around the text. I have attached an image of this.
Any Ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
They are showing that there is a link to the detail (click within the rectangle and you are taken to the relevant drawing). Do the rectangles print? I can't remember.
Anonymous
Not applicable
They only print when i make a pdf using the publisher. Sorry i should have mentioned that the image, showing the rectangles, is from the pdf, not archicad. The rectangles do not show up in archicad.
Anonymous
Not applicable
No, they are not in Archicad, but in the PDF file, and are hyperlinks to the relevant detail / section etc. I seem to recall they troubled me for a while some time ago, but haven't seen them for a while. I see you are on AC11. What hotfix do you have installed?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahh that is actually a really cool feature, now if only they didn't print!
My archicad version is 11.001. I checked for updates from the help menu and it is telling me that my library and the program are all up to date. do you think it has anything to do with Adobe Acrobat?
Learn and get certified!