Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Rename fields in Door Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI:

Is there any option to rename fields in door schedules? Default are in english and I´ll like to write them in Spanish.

Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Eduardo Rolon
For the Headers in the Schedule you should be able to do it by clicking on them. For others you could create new properties in Spanish?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
For the windows schedule I can change the names of the field to what I want, but in the door schedule it seems to be locked.
Eduardo Rolon
Shouldn't be the "only" difference between them is that one lists doors and the other windows. Check that you don't have the layers locked or if using TW that you have doors reserved.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I've managed to solve the problem. It was kind of stupid...it dependes on the row height. I resize de row height to a bigger one and then I was able to rename de fields.

Another question, how can I get doors to show just drawing lines with no fills in this schedule?

thanks
Eduardo Rolon
For that one you should use Graphic Overrides.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
And of course...it doesn't work for me. Am I missing something?
Barry Kelly
Make sure you have the GO as shown by Eduardo.
Then make sure your schedule view has this GO chosen in the view settings.
Then any-time you use the view to see your schedule or you place that view on a layout, it will have the correct GO settings to hide the fills.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11