BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Rendered images in right scale?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a student. I want to deliver my perspective drawing in the scale 1:50. And, I would like it to be rendered. Because that looks better.
Is that combination possible, and how do I do it?
3 REPLIES 3
Dwight
Newcomer
There's no such thing as scale in a perspective.
Where would you measure to?

If you wish to render an orthographic view [like an elevation] to scale, it is tricky.

Once the rendering is made, paste it into an Archicad elevation view and scale the image by matching it to an analytical section or by measuring it to a known size of an element in the rendering.

For sharpness, always render more pixels that you'll need. Shrinking maintains sharpness.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anne wrote:
I am a student. I want to deliver my perspective drawing in the scale 1:50. And, I would like it to be rendered. Because that looks better.
Is that combination possible, and how do I do it?
How do you mean with perspective in scale, could you please elaborate or send a rendering!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I draw an axonomety or frontal perspective manually, I start with a floorplan that is in the right scale, maybe 1:50. Then I raise up normals, find the right heights and so on. I do not think I explain the whole procedure here. It would be too much .When my schoool tell me to make axonometry, elevation, perspective in certain scales, this is what they think of. So I thought that AC had ways to get the same results.
I can make a floorplan, elevation and 3d document in the scale I want.
I find it in the Document-menu.
Learn and get certified!