Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Rendering Cutoff

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm experiencing something in Archicad 11 that has not happened in 8 or 9. My sketch rendering is being cut off. I've had this happen on several houses now. The attached photos will show 1.) The camera view before rendering and 2.) the final sketch rendering.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I figured out my own problem. Apparently, something in Archicad is not compatible with the new wide screen monitors. I can see a lot more of the picture on a wide screen monitor, but the camera is not picking up everything that is seen on the wide screen monitor. The only work around was to physically move the camera in plan instead of being able to use the Rendering tools like Walk, Lateral Move etc.

For what it's worth...
Dwight
Newcomer
Have you matched your rendering size with your OpenGL 3D view size?
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes.

For some reason the problem still lies in the fact that I can see more on a wide screen monitor than what the camera shows on Plan. I have to go into Plan view and physically move the camera so that the whole house fits in between the camera angle.
Dwight
Newcomer
I checked this out on my setup. There's no problem.
Dwight Atkinson