BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Revisions, issues and change orders

Foti
Enthusiast
Hello

I have a basic procedure question about change orders once the project has started construction. I have been watching some tutorials on this and I seem to be missing a step.

When I issue for construction, i simply put a date and description in the titleblock, print a PDF and send out that package.

From there I start the change orders, but I see that I have to actually issue the set with in Archicad. Does this need to be done so that the revision will show up on the title bloc automatically?

this is the youtube I was watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g22hWzSeJA&list=PLnXY6vLUwlWVakX9gE_4eau0ClfPX1z8b

Thanks
Foti B.

AC25
PC Precison 5760, Xeon 11955, 64GB, Nvidia RTX A3000
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
The default date in the Revision History object that is placed on the Master Layouts calls on the automatic Date. This system date just pulls today's date. If you want to use your own date, you need to add a new filed in the Issue Scheme. You can do this in your template and/or when you create a new issue.

Then you edit the Revision History object on your master layout(s) to call this new date field.

Cheers,
Link.
Edit Issue Scheme.jpg
Foti
Enthusiast
Thanks Link

Ill play around with it and will get the hang of it.
Foti B.

AC25
PC Precison 5760, Xeon 11955, 64GB, Nvidia RTX A3000
Learn and get certified!