Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Roof rafter dimensions in Schedule of Elements

Voytek
Booster

Could some please advise how do I get dimensions of a roof rafter, such as: (1) Profile Height (rafter height), (2) Profile Thickness (rafter width) and (2) Lumber Size (rafter length) in Schedule of Elements. The rafter is sourced from Archicad Library 25 > Roof Construction 25 > Rafter 25. These dimensions are shown under PROFILES SETTINGS > Dimensions...
So far, I could only generate a Schedule showing: Profile Thickness (corresponding with the rafter width) and "Height" (which does not correspond with rafter height).

AC 5.0 to AC27 INT Full - Windows 10 Pro for Wokstations - Lenovo P70 - 2.8GHz Intel Xeon - ThinkPad Display 720 x 1280
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

If these are parameters in your rafter objects,

Then in the schedule settings, there is an option to add parameters.

You then need to browse for the rafter object and the parameters you want to add.

If you can't figure it out, let me know - I don't have Archicad available at the moment so can't show screen shots.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Barry Kelly

If these are parameters in your rafter objects,

Then in the schedule settings, there is an option to add parameters.

You then need to browse for the rafter object and the parameters you want to add.

If you can't figure it out, let me know - I don't have Archicad available at the moment so can't show screen shots.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

Thank you Barry. It worked. Much appreciated.

Voytek

AC 5.0 to AC27 INT Full - Windows 10 Pro for Wokstations - Lenovo P70 - 2.8GHz Intel Xeon - ThinkPad Display 720 x 1280

Hi Barry,

I am trying now to schedule the same as Voytek, can you please detail the process?

I didn't really understand exactly.

AC27 INT | WIN10

In the schedule scheme settings, click on the little arrow next to the 'Add Fields' button.

BarryKelly_0-1665104984563.png

This will allow you to add library part parameters.

You just have to search for the library part and then the parameters that you want.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 27

This is great, didn't know it exist. Thank you.

AC27 INT | WIN10