Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Schedule Text Misalignment, Strange

4hotshoes
Advisor
Why would the text in a schedule be misaligned? See image. My other schedules have the same settings with no problems. Is this a bug? Because it doesn't seem like a good feature.
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly
I have not seen this before.
In the actual schedule it all looks good?
It is just when this schedule is placed on a layout it looks like this?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
4hotshoes
Advisor
Barry wrote:
I have not seen this before.
In the actual schedule it all looks good?
It is just when this schedule is placed on a layout it looks like this?

Barry.
That is correct.
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Todd,

Thank you very much for the report!

This seems to be a rare issue. I haven't been able to find any similar cases so far. Which Archicad version is having this problem? If you delete the schedule and place it again, does it fix the alignment? What if you pick up the parameter from the correct drawing and "inject" it into the wrong one?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

4hotshoes
Advisor
mnguyen wrote:
Hi Todd,

Thank you very much for the report!

This seems to be a rare issue. I haven't been able to find any similar cases so far. Which Archicad version is having this problem? If you delete the schedule and place it again, does it fix the alignment? What if you pick up the parameter from the correct drawing and "inject" it into the wrong one?

Best regards,
Minh
This is in the latest version of AC24, 6004 for Mac. I did delete and place it again before posting the question. Parameter pick-up and injection does nothing. It happens when a schedule becomes a drawing on a sheet. It may be a Mac graphics thing. I did restart the computer a little while ago. no change.
Todd Oeftger
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Todd,

Thank you for the information!

If that's the case, may I ask for the file for further investigation? Please let me know if you need a secure place to upload the file!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT