Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Schedules, revisions and layouts

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't found any articles about this and can't really get my head into this so;

If you use Archicad's revisions and change managements - how can these be applied to schedules for example door or window schedules? All drawings, where I can mark a revision, shows in layouts revision lists, but this doesn't seem to be possible in schedules in the same way? I can't connect a change in a schedule to show in a revision list on layout?

If I have an interactive schedule in layouts - split into many layouts - how do I keep track of changes/ show changes?

The only way til now that I can think of doing it, is having my interactive schedule on layout and adding changes to the layout itself. Say I've changed the size of a window in story 1 (add change in story 1, change comes visible in drawing in story 1 layout), I then go to my schedule layout and add that change to the schedule layout itself.

Thanks for the help!
1 REPLY 1
Eli Chiasson
Booster
The approach you describe is the only way I've come up with as well.

On the Layout where the View of the Schedule is placed, I draw a Change bubble linked to the Change, around the part of the schedule that's been updated.
Eli Chiasson
Dexel Architecture
http://www.dexel.ca
AC19-23 USA+MEP • i7-7700 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM • Windows 10 Professional