Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Section Marker Text

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

I am trying to find how I can add white background to the text on a section marker but it seams like there is no option for this. Any advice on this?

Eleni
3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru
Depends on how the marker is scripted. The default Australian and International one have the parameter available.

Ling.

ps. You should add some basic computer specifications and which version of ArchiCAD you are using to your profile signature as some issues are version / hardware specific.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello , thanks for the reply, I think I now have added the info in my signature, so it is AC20, Windows Pro.

Right, we are using Style 2.and then next to it there is the code name of the section. I think what you are showing is the hatch for the section head, but what we need is a text background for the section code name which sits next to the section head. ( I think I have uploaded a screenshot).

Thank you for your help.

Eleni
Lingwisyer
Guru
You are correct in regard to the background hatch. I do not believe that any of the markers with external text have an option for a text background. You could look into creating your own Section Marker with a text background, but in my opinion that would just make the text look even more disassociated with the marker itself...

Ling.

ps. Saying "Windows Pro" means very little... Window 7? 8? 8.1? 10?
Start => System => OS Name

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660