Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Setting Texture Origin

derekjackson
Enthusiast
Hi,
I'm having trouble getting a texture to line up correctly in Lightworks. I've made a texture to fit the wall size, applied it and used the Set Origin option to line it up perfectly in the Internal Engine view.

However, when I render in Lightworks, the texture is misplaced. It appears to be at the right scale, it's just that the origin is off. I've hit the 'Match with Internal Engine' option to ensure it's identical, but still no luck.

It's happening with more than one wall / material too.

Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I've not used lightworks in years, but try looking into the 'Texture Space' button perhaps.

I do remember that mirroring elements had nasty results for texture alignments (besides the obvious annoying mirroring of the texture in renders).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
derekjackson
Enthusiast
No luck I'm afraid - no mirroring was involved, and I'd already tried various options in the Texture Space settings.

Tried copying the material into a new file and the problem didn't exist - seems to be something in the file affecting it...

Any solutions out there? (Apart from copying everything into a new file of course!)