Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Sheet index in AC10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone !
Simple question : is there a way to customize the sheet index ?

Here's why : you have a project with two different solutions (two subsets in AC), the names of the views are identical (ground floor, etc...)....if the names of the subsets don't appear in the sheet index, it don't work .....
Any suggestions ?
Thanks...
5 REPLIES 5
__archiben
Booster
click the 'Index Settings' button in the top left corner, or find the 'Project Index Schemes...' command in the 'Document' menu . . . this gives you some control . . .

however, in your case you could make two separate indexes couldn't you? one for each 'scheme' - and then place them side-by-side on the same layout?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
It works... I just have to figure out how to relate each sheet index to its subset....
Thanks for the help...
Rakela Raul
Participant
i used that beautiful new feature already...glad to have it
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rakela wrote:
i used that beautiful new feature already...glad to have it
Dont forget It works also for Layout and publisher.
I forgot for example... Nice function
Anonymous
Not applicable
We've been Using the Sheet Index for a few months now, and it is working --adequately. Unfortunately, from the ARchiCAD window where it displays, I am unable to Print it without crashing out of my Teamwork sign-in. Drat.
Mac OSX, AC10 (1010), plenty of RAM, sharing over a network that is otherwise smooth as silk.
Anybody else ever try this and have a similar result? I forgot that I had tried it a month or so back, and had it happen a second time.
This topic seems to have gone a little stale. Should I be posting at "Project Indexes in V10?? Not Useful!!" (http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=66883&highlight=layout+index#66883)?
It is more convenient for me to print schedules for checking directly from AC than to build small layouts to print for checking. I don't recall this being an issue in other AC list windows.