BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Show Zones in Section or Elevation Archicad 25

reidweber
Enthusiast

Hello, I am excited to see that you can now view zones in section and elevations in Archicad 25. This feature prompted me to download this version and transfer from 24.  But when I open a file, I cannot figure out how to display a zone in Section. Is there a toggle I'm missing to display that information?  In the graphisoft overview it went into a lot of detail about the new zone tag but the zones aren't visible in section to tag. 

Floor Plan showing Zones

Screenshot 2021-11-03 105131.png

Section not showing Zones

Screenshot 2021-11-03 105302.png

ArchiCAD 24, 25 & 26 US
WINDOWS PC, 16GB RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHZ, NVIDIA GEForce GTX 970, ASUS, CM6870, Rev X.0x
41 REPLIES 41
snow
Ace

A lot of work to subdivide the depth to areas I’ve to look further and the other ones...
... and to subdivide in vertically direction is complete impossible in many cases the division had to be inclined... to work with this properly it had to be possible to 'draw' directly in elevation the subdivision.

I mean to look 'trough' windows and other glass parts is a special feature I don't want to miss, but...

... the basic graphical representation is, I would say, the opaque one.

I write about this because I think it is the wrong way to cause more effort to get the "norm" representation than the special one.

ARCHICAD for Future

archicad versions 8-27 | mac os 13 | win 10

Precisely. To label.

I wish I'd read your post more clearly an hour ago!
And wireframe the layer—thanks James!

Learn and get certified!