cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show "Wall Surface Area" in zone stamp

Edoardo B_
Participant

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a way to show the "wall surface area" value in the zone stamp.

I tried to look into Classification and Properties but you can only have the Walls Inset and the Walls perimeter and no Surface Area.

So I tried to add a new Property from the Property Manager but I am not an expert in that department and I can't seem to make it work. I create a new property but I must be doing something wrong since said new property once created doesn't show in the list.

Edit: so I've been looking out for some tutorials and it looks like this issue is not "normal". All the tutorials I could find simply created new properties and then add them to the zone stamp through the Classification and Properties settings. I, on the other hand, can see just some of the properties I create, but not all of them. Specifically it seems I can't see the ones that need to extrapolate the info I require from parameters that are not strictly related to the zone settings such as the wall surface area and the windows area.

Funny thing is those properties exist and work if I use them to create a schedule. The only issue here is I cannot add them as values into the zone stamp.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) / CPU: 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core / RAM: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 / GPU: Radeon Pro 460 4 GB / macOS Big Sur (v. 11.6)
8 REPLIES 8

Start a new conversation!

Labels

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!