Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Show some of your Renderings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be a fun idea to show some renderings of homes you've designed in Archicad, kind of like a little portfolio or show and tell.

So I'll start with a few:

361 REPLIES 361
Robert Fuchs
Booster
splitlid wrote:
nice renders robert, those trees with no leaves on the pathway are causing me some concern though.
The no leaves was an option that the church wanted so the entire building could be seen. I had originally done the renderings with the leaves but I guess they covered too much. They said turn them off. It did speed up my rendering times. Here is a link to the animation on the church's website.
http://www.oneheartonetreasure.com/
Robert Fuchs
Miller Bosksus Lack Architects, P.A.
2x2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon w/10 GB RAM
Mac OSX 10.6.4, AC 14 (3004 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice Renderings . Are these renderings and animations done in Archicad or artlantis?
Robert Fuchs
Booster
outpostarc wrote:
Nice Renderings . Are these renderings and animations done in Archicad or artlantis?
Modeled in AC12 and rendered in Artlantis 2.0
Robert Fuchs
Miller Bosksus Lack Architects, P.A.
2x2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon w/10 GB RAM
Mac OSX 10.6.4, AC 14 (3004 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very impressive rendering.
Intro was 1st time I've been to church in a while::--))

lec
Anonymous
Not applicable
Beach house on Galveston Island, Texas USA: (AC12+Artlantis Studio)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice work.
Erika Epstein
Booster
Great modeling too!, How long did it take you?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
We have so many users doing such great stuff but they rarely hang on Internet. These are old ones we've collected during the years. Dating from pre-2000 until a few years ago. We should update but IMO the quality is so good even from AC6 so it's more an architectural display rather the CAD/BIM/nerd stuff...
http://www.graphisoft.se/archicad/referenser/kundbilder/index.html

These are just a couple of years old:
http://www.graphisoft.se/page13674522.aspx
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
This house design is done by architect Conny Strandell. It's is a render straight from the building permit model. I just wanted to show a normal modern Swedish villa. Nothing fancy or extravagant but the daily bread for many architects.

Cheers,
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mats_Knutsson wrote:
This house design is done by architect Conny Strandell. It's is a render straight from the building permit model. I just wanted to show a normal modern Swedish villa. Nothing fancy or extravagant but the daily bread for many architects.

Cheers,
Mats
thats cool, it is such a contrast to a "typical " Australian house.
Thanks for sharing,

Adon