I really really need some help here quickly. We have a file that has been turning all our layouts screwy, and the guy that worked on the job originally is no longer with the company. I need to print this sheet out this afternoon, and, well, it's not going to happen at this rate. I cannot figure out how to fix it.
Steps I've tried:
1. "Rotate Orientation" on the view itself
2. Every combination of options I can think of in the "Grids & Background" dialog box
3. Setting rotated grid under "View>Grid Options>Set Rotated Grid
If this was AutoCAD, I'd say the UCS is off, but it's not AutoCAD. Can someone lend me a hand in the next few hours or so?
You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.
To fix the plan please try these steps:
- Select the drawing on the layout and open its source view from the context menu
- In Navigator - View Map open its View Settings
- set zooming to Fit in Window, click OK
- go back to the layout
- update the drawing
Now it should rotate back to horizontal.