Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Slab - Wall (Insulation) - Slab : wall not visible

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have two composite foundation slabs with a wall (insulation) in between. All three elements have status (new construction). The problem is that with Renovation filter set to New Construction (first image) I don't see the insulation wall but only the two slabs while with Renovation filter set to Planned status (second image) I can see all the three elements. Can you explain me how to all three elements with Renovation filter set to New Construction?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Again, both images uploaded:
- RenovationFilter_NewConstruction
- RenovationFilter_PlannedStatus.
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
andrejt:

Take a look at Renovation Filter Options. My guess is that the New Elements are set to Override for the New Construction Filter Settings, while it is set to Show for the Planned status setting.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14