BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Storey Level Markers

S A Harrison
Newcomer
Hi, is there anyone who can help with storey level markers overlapping in section/elevation when there is only 300mm difference between the 2 storeys that are to be labelled? Is there a way to manipulate the line and label?
Sean Harrison AC 17, Windows 7

Storey Levels.JPG
Sean Harrison
AC18, Windows 10
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
It would depend on the storey marker that you are using.
But I am guessing you won't have much control if you are using a default Archicad one.
You can change the text size and probably swap the positions of the storey name and height text - but that probably won't help much.
You will find the options in the 'Storey Levels' section in the 'Elevation Settings' dialogue.

Also in your storey settings you can turn of the markers for individual floors so you could turn off your ceiling height one.
Leaving just the actual floor levels on.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
S A Harrison
Newcomer
Thanks Barry. I am using the default AUS 17 storey markers. And, as you suggested altering text size and/or position isn't quite doing it for me. I'm thinking I will just turn off the FCL storey level label and draw a custom one over the sections & elevations.

Sean Harrison
Sean Harrison
AC18, Windows 10
Learn and get certified!