Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Story Marker Autotext

Lingwisyer
Guru
Hi all,

Is there a way to have the story levels displayed as "RL+..."? I figured that I would be able to use the <toAltvalue> autotext but the marker does not recognise it and hence just returns it as a text line...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

Would you be able to share the code for your patch here? Seems like a great solution.

"Anonymous" would imply that the user in question did not migrate their account when the forum platform changed...

Ah - would you know how to set up this solution?

Lingwisyer
Guru

Text wise, I have shared what I think were the relevant changes in my previous comment.

UI wise, look through the Interface Script for a set of two UI_Infields and a UI_Outfield that should include the line UI_Outfield "Story Elevation Text", if your object is the same as the image posted by the now anonymous user minus the prefix, else some similar comment to do with text. Copy the lines down and increase the first numbers by an increment common to the previous sets. Insert your new variables into the two infields and your display text into the oufield. In the case of my script, the infield with a similar Y value to the outfield would be lvlRL creating a checkbox next to a text label. These second infield would be for your Values of RL, SFL and FFL. I did not have a parameter for this so you would need to set it up in the Parameter Script then add the relevant IF statements and variables to the 2D Script.

Ling.