BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Structural Grids - HAVE MAJOR BUG IN THEM

rob2218
Enthusiast
Graphisoft....please...I'm appealing to your technical expertise.
We are having this "issue" with the structural grids.
Seems that from time to time, 'certain' structural grids go bonkers.
meaning....no matter what I do to them, they become "frozen" and uneditable. I can't delete them, I can't move them, I can't adjust their sizes up or down.....and one of the solutions (bandaid) I was presented with was to 'reshare' the TW data file.

Now that all worked fine when the resharing of the file was a 20MB file. No problem but now we are talking a file that is 200MB in size, has 3 TW files linked into it and certain column grids on the main house file just don't seem to want to be edited.....layers are all on, all unlocked, all reserved, i have downloaded the latest Build 8000 and to no avail.

Please GS, please.....this is really hurting my ability to provide good service to my employer. I'm beginning to have to eat hours of my day/week on this issue and my employer(s) don't understand the "its' a technical issue" response.....so please...I need your help in this matter.

A while back, one of your gurus' sent this issue to your tech dept with a full package of the file. I never heard back from them again other than the solution offered by the highly skilled tech at the time.

Waiting on where to go from here
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!