Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Surface Painter on MAC : Picking Wrong color - Skipping to next one

Hi I have this problem ca 4-5 years it's not that big deal but sometimes is quite anoying

- When I'm using Surface painter on Mac after while this surface painter star skipping Pick UP collor.

1. I pick Up Color : Of window-frame which is (White) and it's link me to (Pink) color.

2. After some more hours working on this project that Start picking the Next Next Next....color .

Skärmavbild 2022-04-20 kl. 10.41.06.jpgSkärmavbild 2022-04-20 kl. 10.42.23.jpg

Is there something what I can do without Closing and opening whole project ?

And where should I reporting this problems ? 

Thanks

AC 7 - 27 SWE

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020),

3,6 GHz 10-Core intel Core i9, 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly

@Vojtech Slavik wrote:

And where should I reporting this problems ? 

Of course you can report the problem here and someone might have an answer (sorry I don't).

But officially all problems should be reported to you local support centre / distributor.

In Sweden, I see these contact details.

https://graphisoft.com/contact/se

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Ok thanks, Barry

I know that i can call to support I just thought that this problem can be more global or Is It better to write here ? ( I was looking for some specific Forum "label" whereI I should write these problems ) I have a few more in my list 😇

Is it some relevance to call support with global problems I mean when the problem seem like bug of Archicad ?

AC 7 - 27 SWE

3,6 GHz 10-Core intel Core i9, 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB

@Vojtech Slavik wrote:

Is it some relevance to call support with global problems I mean when the problem seem like bug of Archicad ?

Yes, always contact local support when there is a problem.

If it is not something they can help with and turns out to be a bug, then they should be reporting it to Graphisoft HQ for investigation/remedy.

The more people from different sources that report the same problem to their support, the more likely it is to get looked at.

Sure, post problems here too, but remember this is really just a user forum and not really meant as an official channel to Graphisoft.

Problem may be picked up by them, but I would not guarantee doing it this way.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks Barry I understand

AC 7 - 27 SWE

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!