BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Texture changes when saving PDF AchiCAd25

Pandazaj
Participant

Hi dear experts of Archicad! 

Please advise on resolving following issue: I have created kitchen sections and placed it on layout of document to save in PDF with additional project details. Somehow textures of roundish objects do not show correctly in PDF, such as sink and hood. Screenshot 1 shows how objects look on the layout, while screenshot 2 shows how it looks in saved pdf. Object turn white/grey. How to force those objects to look the same as on the layout without turning off textures completely.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Problema1.JPGproblema2.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question!

I checked the screenshot, but due to its resolution, I couldn't figure out the texture being used in the screenshot from PDF output. My first guess would be there might be a problem with the used surface. I would try using another surface with a different texture, or even removing the texture from the affected surface and try again.

If only this surface is behaving badly, then I would separate the object and the surface into a new file and try to export the PDF there. If it still happens, then I suggest forwarding the smaller file to the local support team for further investigation. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!