Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Title Block not appearing in publisher sets

RWARCHPC
Booster
I am having trouble getting my title block to appear in published pdf drawings. All line work on the master is set to the archicad layer and the layer combination is set to all on. Does any one have any suggestions for how I might trouble shoot this further?

Thanks
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
Hardware: M1 Max with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory
1TB SSD storage
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Check the renovation filter on each.
RWARCHPC
Booster
I did that already. Publisher and layout views are all set to "show all". There is no option to set the renovation filter in the master layouts or in the publisher.
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
Hardware: M1 Max with 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 64GB unified memory
1TB SSD storage
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the question and I am very sorry about the issue!

There can be multiple reasons causing the master layout not appear in the final result. Could you share with us the file in PLA format for further investigation? Also please let me know if you will need a secure link to send the file.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

RWARCHPC
Booster
Hi Minh,

Thank you for the response and your help. Whichever is easier for you: I can send the .pla via a dropbox link - I assume to support.na@graphisoft.com? Or you can send a secure link to me at robertwilkanowski@gmail.com.
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
1TB SSD storage
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the quick response. I have shared the link via Private Message. Please use it to upload the file to us for further investigation.

Once you’re done with the process, please let me know. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

RWARCHPC
Booster
Hi Minh,

The PLA is uploaded...
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
1TB SSD storage
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for the file!

After checking it, I found out that 2D elements on the Master Layout "22x34 w/ grid" and "22/34" are placed outside of the paper's border, as can be seen in the attached screenshot below.

The paper size define its border when exporting to PDF. If you want to include the 2D elements of the current Master Layouts, you need to enter a larger paper size, or move the elements inside the border in order to have them visible in the output.

I hope this has answered your question. If you have any further issues, feel free to ask me again!

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

RWARCHPC
Booster
Minh, You are correct! I confused the border/printable area with the defined area for placed drawings. Everything is fine now.

Thanks for your quick response.
Robert Wilkanowski
Archicad 27
Mac OS Monterey
1TB SSD storage