BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

TurnTool need testers (web3d for Archicad)(update, now beta)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We have just reached alpha stage of our new plug-in for Archicad, and needs someone to help us test it.

The TurnToolbox is a web3d plug-in that enables you to show your 3d work as interactive real-time 3D. It already supports 3ds max, microstation and autocad and has done so for a while.

It should be a stable build and only lacks the support for some functionalities but we need to have it tested on as many different machines as possible.

If you are interested go to www.turntool.com and you can find more information in the newly created Archicad forum.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jakob,
I am interested as long as I don't have to buy something.
I went to the turntool site, went to the forums, went to the Archicad forum,
saw your message but there no "post reply" option.
Peter Devlin
gerd
Newcomer
hi peter,

in the forum you will find more or less the same message like posted by jasp, but there is also an e-mailadress, look here:
http://www.turntool.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=651

I sent them a message, but I'm still waiting for a response.
so let's drink some tea ... 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip gerd
and yes lets have some tea
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

First of all thank you for your interest, we are working on responding to your mails.

You don't necessarily have to buy anything. Generally the the TurnToolBox is fully functional without a license, but will leave an animated turntool logo in any visualizations produced.
Anonymous
Not applicable
jasp wrote:
Hi

We have just reached alpha stage of our new plug-in for Archicad, and needs someone to help us test it.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.
When the software matures to the point where it includes the Macintosh, I will be interested. Looks great and it is badly needed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually we expect to be implementing the viewer for osx in 2006, after the release of the new viewer for windows.

We are looking into the possibility of porting the archicad plug-in to mac, however this won't be starting before after the new viewer arrives.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ArchiCAD Users

The development of our new plug-in is really picking up speed. We are already getting good response from the current testers. If you want to try it as well write an e-mail to info@turntool.com, stating your configuration, and head over to our ArchiCAD forum at http://www.turntool.com.

Looking forward to hearing from even more of you.
stefan
Expert
I suggest interested Architalkers to join the test. The plugin is quite easy to use and (thus far) seems to work without much problems.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Learn and get certified!