Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Turning off skins in converted AC 11 project

Anonymous
Not applicable
I converted a project from AC11 to AC14; AC 14 platform is
USA 3477 Win full

After the conversion, my wall label tags (wall label 11) will not allow me to turn off the skins. That portion of the label information is greyed out, and inaccessible.

I tried to import a wall label 14 into the project (through Favorites), but it I cannot get the wall label 11 to 'convert' or change over.

I need these skins off; I am producing a set of as-builts for the State, and the as-built documentations, appearances and details must match the bid set of documents.

I cannot get a 'working' wall label 14 from a different file saved as a label, to try to load a different wall label (obviously I'm not doing something right, as I can't get one saved out).

thanks-Kathleen
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
All you need is to have the AC14 wall label among the loaded libraries (if you are using the standard AC14 library this should already be true). No need for favorites in this. You then select all the walls and change the label selection in the walls' settings dialog (or info box if that pane is displayed).