Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Twinmotion free full version not available.

BenATA
Booster

Hi all, 

I wonder if someone could help me with a problem I am having with downloading the free and full version of Twinmotion? I am part of an office of 40 people and we would all like to have the option to use the Graphisoft linked Twinmotion software. 

I have a Graphisoft account with my licence linked, an Epic Games account with my Graphisoft account connected, and when I visit this page, https://twinmotion.graphisoft.com/promotion, everything seems to be in order: 

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 13.56.01.png

But when I get to the Twinmotion purchase page there is no option to download the free full software version:
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 13.58.56.png

Have I missed a step, or done something wrong? Any assistance would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance, 

Ben 

AC23, MacOS 11.6

Cheers,

Ben

ArchiCAD 23 -amp; 26
MacOS 12 - 13
11 REPLIES 11

Is it means that we can use my Epic Game account for other Archicad licenses in our office? Can we running TW with my EG account at the same time on 2 different machines

If you start the Epic Launcher it should be there as one of four commercial options to install.

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.