BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

VBE render mode

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
I'm new to vbe and have ran into a problem which I hope someone here can clear up for me
I have successfully managed to get SU models into vbe (graphisoft, I love you), and on my machine I have every lighting option, from unlit to GI. I'm aware that if I give an exe to a client however, their machine may be underpowered. So I tested my exe on a very bad single core low ram ibm laptop (weakest machine I had available to me). I found that it could only do unlit and gourad. These models are interior rooms so neither of these look great but gourad is sort of good enough, so I figured I could export my .exe from vbe while gourad was activated, making that the default view. Unfortunately I've found that this doesn't achieve that, and the client would have to click esc, and change to gourad, and that isn't ideal. Can someone help me? I'm on AC14 btw
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can see no one knows what I'm doing wrong. Instead can someone clarify that in VBE you ARE able to decide what render mode the client views by default? (assuming their pc can)