Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Viewport and View discrepancy

OliviaJE
Contributor

I've got an issue in an AC25 teamwork file where the viewport and the view are not showing the same thing. I've attached a screenshot to show the difference. In the view, these walls are intersecting just fine, but in the placed viewport they are not. I've tried updating the viewport, redefining, replacing, re-connecting the walls. Everything else in the viewport seems to update just fine, except for these two walls. Has anyone encountered anything like this before? 

Walls in viewport.jpgWalls in view.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Is it definitely a view you are looking at and not the floor plan window? Ive had issues with missing information on Layouts that is not shown in the view placed on the layout but is shown on the view itself. This is almost always solved by opening and repairing the Archicad .pln file. Unfortunately to do that from Teamwork you will have to save a copy of the .pln out and re-share it through teamwork after opening and repairing.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Is it definitely a view you are looking at and not the floor plan window? Ive had issues with missing information on Layouts that is not shown in the view placed on the layout but is shown on the view itself. This is almost always solved by opening and repairing the Archicad .pln file. Unfortunately to do that from Teamwork you will have to save a copy of the .pln out and re-share it through teamwork after opening and repairing.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Thank you. Yes if I right click on the viewport and click 'open source view' this is what it brings through. I was trying to avoid re-sharing but looks like I might have to. Thanks!