BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

WMF to layout in AC10

Anonymous
Not applicable
My California Energy design software can produce the calculation pages as individual WMF files. In the past versions of AC, I have added the WMF files with little problems. Now it seems in AC10 the WMF is missing data. I will attach a screen shot of the imported WMF and then an imported PDF that I created by opening the WMF as a picture within MS Word and printing it to PDF using the Amyuni Converter. The PDF looks fine.

In one step I can "print" the energy document to a single PDF using amyuni. The individual pages from the PDF can be selected and imported, fairly easily. I am hoping that I can add this import to my template file so that I only need to have a saved PDF file containing the Energy doc info and it will link.

So are WMF no a good import option?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is the imported PDF that I made by printing the WMF from within MS word to a PDF.
PDF from WFM.JPG
Jay,

I use the WMF export in EnergyPro all the time, and although the text alignment isn't always great, I've never had the dropouts like yours. If this is recent occurance after an update, maybe go back to the previous incremental version of EnergyPro.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Learn and get certified!