Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Wall Assembly Schedule Not Showing Text on Sheet

Chris Grantham
Advocate

So I am using schedules to create my wall assembly sheets now and I have noticed that it looks fine when I am in the schedule, but when I drop it on the sheet it does not show a chunk of text in the description.  I am so confused as it was working fine not 20 minutes ago!  Any thoughts?  As an aside this information is being drawn by a set of assemblies I set aside in the model and the schedule only looks at those walls.  (I have learned my lesson trying to do 2d previews with windows throughout the project!)

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 10.52.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 10.50.02 AM.png

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
2 REPLIES 2
4dProof
Advisor

in reality, if you are pulling "dummy" walls for the schedule, why not just use a worksheet and draft the whole thing? I gave up on using active schedules for legends a while ago. They are more tedious to manage than to just redraw from scratch every time. Automation is cool when it works... schedules work so infrequently

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

@4dProof you are probably right.  That's how I have always done it.  This was more of an exercise for future projects and good office standards.  I guess I was doing it more to build up my library of assemblies as we do tons of similar type projects and it would be great just to have a bunch of Favorites with baked-in information for everyone to use.  That is the idea, RIGHT @GRAPHISOFT!?  I guess no good BIM deed goes unpunished.  

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005