Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Wall, Roof and slab schedule of quantities

Polar Bear
Booster

Hello,

- When doing a wall schedule of quantity, the composition comes in the right order;

- When doing a slab or floor schedule of quantity, it comes in random order, requiring us to go back into material setting and number them, so it comes in the right order.  

Is it normal or am i doing something wrong?

Archicad 5010 Big Sur 11.4

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 14.41.21.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-27 at 14.41.26.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-27 at 14.41.12.png
Archicad 25 - 5010
Macbook pro 13" /Big sur 11.4 + External 4K 27"
4 REPLIES 4
Polar Bear
Booster

Also, another strange thing: complexe profile wall do not indicate thickness in the wall schedule and even stranger: the order of things are random.. unlike other walls...  A work around would be to duplicate material and in description, have a numeric value, as i did for roof. ....  

Archicad 25 - 5010
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with this issue!

To be able to schedule a wall or floor with complex profile in the composition order you have to have an empty box under the downwards arrow icon in the 'Fields' tab in the 'Scheme Settings'.
(This means that the components are not listed in alphabetical order.)
The thickness could be listed in different ways: for example the component thickness will show the size of the layers of the composite, the general thickness will show the selected criteria elements' size. 

Please see the attached pictures for reference.
The 'Floor example' is showing two floors listed by name and having the components in build order.
The 'Wall example' is showing the same with walls with additional thickness information.

I hope this information finds you well and it helps you setting up your schedule!

Kind regards,

Floor example.pngWall example.png

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

Polar Bear
Booster

Thanks a lot!

Archicad 25 - 5010

Thanks, it works mostly except for complexe profile???  not sure if i am doing something wrong.  The sequence is not the same on the complexe profile wall from the schedule

Archicad 25 - 5010