BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

What software used to produce Graphisoft training videos?

Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiCAD team could you tell me the software you use to create the training vídeos posted on the YOU TUBE ArchiCAD page ? I would like to create my own training vídeos.
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
Please don't double post. I have removed the second post.

There are multiple software that you can used for this. Camtasia Studio, iShowU, Screenflow, etc. and for extra editing you can use Premiere, or iMovie or Final Cut.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot. Camtasia is very expensive. iShowU and ScreenFlow are Mac software and I am a Windows user. You said "etc. ...", would you give me more options ? A freeware software maybe ?
Eduardo Rolon
No idea on windows side beside Camtasia and since I have already bought iShowU I have not researched any Free alternatives. Maybe somebody else might help.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I have been working on some of the New Feature Clip videos for Graphisoft. We normally use Camtasia Studio for recording the raw versions of those videos. It is also a good idea to buy a relatively good quality microphone for the audio, built-in microphones will not give you that quality.
As far as I know the guys at Graphisoft also use Sony Vegas, which is a pro video/audio creation software.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
stefan
Expert
Camstudio is free on Windows and works reasonably fine.
http://camstudio.org

I prefer ScreenFlow on Mac. It is also a quite decent video editor, so I can finish my tutorials in one program. I even record Windows software tutorials using Screenflow on a Parallels window.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Learn and get certified!