Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Wrapped End - Visibility in Section/Elevation

Tincan561
Contributor
I have a wrapped wall end, which works fine in plan.
How do I turn off the visibility of the wrapped end line meeting the wallboard in S/E views?
Archicad 26 Macbook Pro, Ventura 13.6.3
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tincan561 wrote:
How do I turn off the visibility of the wrapped end line meeting the wallboard in S/E views?

We are having this issue also - seems impossible that there wouldn't be a way to make the line disappear.

Did you ever find a solution?

Thanks!
alemanda
Advocate
One of the best, probably the best workaround is to model it with a custom profile column (made with complex profile).
I've learnt here in the forum and it works.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tincan561 wrote:
Chris wrote:
Did you ever find a solution?
Well, there is no solution. There is an error in GDL code of this object that prevents it from working right. PM me if you need this object fixed.
alemanda wrote:
One of the best, probably the best workaround is to model it with a custom profile column (made with complex profile).
I've learnt here in the forum and it works.
I think the best workaround (as with any object in the default library) is to spend a few minutes finding and correcting errors made by original programmers and get any object working right.
While at it, we can also add an option for this "wall end object" to match/reassign wall materials (as it does not do that). See resulting image attached.
alemanda
Advocate
Anton,
of course if you are able to code and code-understand what you said is right.
Anyway Archicad most of the times gives us great flexibility to achieve what we need in multiple ways ... That's why we love it!
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!