Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

ZONE CONTOUR LINE GRAPHIC OVERRIDE COMBINATIONS

Sidarkkus
Newcomer
Hi Folks!

I was trying to deactivate the contour line of Zones in Graphic Override Combinations (see attached), but the contour line still appear. Obviously I can deactivate the contour line in Zone Selection Settings but the idea is set a combination to use different views (with and without contourne line).

Thanks for your help.
My name is Nicolás but I couldn't put that name as username.

AC23

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3,2 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1 GB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
Graphic Overrides can not turn the line off.
They can only override the line type to something different (a wide spaced dot maybe) or change the colour to white so it will not print.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Barry Kelly
They can only override the line type to something different (a wide spaced dot maybe) or change the colour to white so it will not print.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Sidarkkus
Newcomer
Barry wrote:

Barry.
Change the color of line through the Graphic Overrides is a good idea, Thank you Barry.
My name is Nicolás but I couldn't put that name as username.

AC23

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3,2 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1 GB
runxel
Legend
Another common trick is an "invisible" linetype, which has a dot and the distance to the next one is set to the highest value possible. It will still give you a very fine dot in each corner however. Combined with the white pen it should be very convincing (:
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»