Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

ZONES CATEGORIES

Working with AC23 somehow I have lost the ability to display yhe Zones Categories with their distinct colors.

The Zone Stamp displays correctly over the window background instead of the expected Zone background color.
Cant' find anything on MVO, attributes, environment or any place to bring the display color again.

Any ideas how can I solve this ?
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
3 REPLIES 3
Hello,

There are some differences between AC20 zones to AC23 and specialy about zone categories.
Do you just work with AC23 ? What was your Archicad before ?
Did you check you have no graphic override and did check you don't use a trace reference ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Christophe wrote:
Hello,

There are some differences between AC20 zones to AC23 and specialy about zone categories.
Do you just work with AC23 ? What was your Archicad before ?
Did you check you have no graphic override and did check you don't use a trace reference ?
Thanks Christophe,
The problem was a setting within the "Graphic Override Combination"
The Combination i was working had a Rule named "Zone Fills - Empty";
when I removed the Rule, the Zones color showed up.
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
Hello Conrado Domingue,

Thanks about your feedback !
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin