Ok - i know i have been down this path before but let's go for some clarification.
- clearly custom properties can be attached to zones
- custom properties attached to zones can be scheduled by zone - this is sweet!
- custom properties can be displayed in a zone stamp
(this is great but of very limited use with only one zone stamp per zone)
- custom properties attached to zones can NOT be displayed using autotext
- custom properties attached to zones can NOT use expressions to access zone stamp information such as <Room Name>
Clearly Zones could be a bit more BIM
When will we be able to access properties attached to zones using autotext?
or ... when will zones be able to have multiple zone stamps that can be on different layers?
Either of these two things would be mighty useful!
- Autotext should work with zones
- Property expressions should work with zone stamp information
This would be HUGE!
Gary Ford Self Employed - Modeling, Estimating, Construction Archicad 12-25 AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) (RAM) 128 GB NVIDIA RTX A2000