BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

ZONES_control

Anonymous
Not applicable
Simple and hope very simple answer as to why my control of zones is not working ?

see screenshots.

the correct classification is used : see the GRAPHIC OVERIDE SETTINGS - both the overide settings and the respective settings for the classification - zone. Also atatched.

No idea why the zones are not appearing in 3D as volumes in blue as they should be.

file is in FR - but you get the idea

ThX
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
perhaps you cud screen shot each pulll down ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
thought i was with you : then i saw your text in brackets?

if you could send a screen shot of each pull down - .

element type IS zone -->
floor level = 0.

tHIS IS WHERE I AM AT. THIS IS FOR RULE 1 FOR E.G.
Anonymous
Not applicable
furtonb :

you have lost me on the rules i think - cant work out how to add these 3 rules as you mention ??
i am trying but i dont seem to have got it.
furtonb
Advisor
Download the attached zip (it has 1 .xml file in it) and import it to your Graphic overrides.
Change the rule setup: home stories, surfaces, element type, and delete the unnecessary rules if you want.

Also, I think it would be helpful to read the related HelpCenter article here: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/user-guide/76882/

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64
Anonymous
Not applicable
THANKS I WILL IMPORT IN TO A NEW FRESH FILE AND TRY AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.
You definitely need to read the documentation on graphic overrides. It will make your life much easier
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!