Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Zone automatic finished floor levels to project 1st reference level?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, in our zone stamps we would like to display the finished floor level, these have to be displayed with reference to the finished floor level on the ground floor (which we've set up as our 1st reference level in Archicad), Hence GF = +0.00, 1st floor = +3.50, 2nd floor = +6.80 and so on.
However the automatic value that is provided by the zone stamp references to the story it is on ie the height above structural floor level.
Obviously I realise I can manually type each time instead of using the automatic value but since we have areas with different floor construction heights it is very tedious to write this in every zone stamp manually, plus the risk of making a mistake is greater.
I am surprised that there is not a way to change the setting for what the finish floor level references to (just like with the Dimensions tool by using <toL1Value> in the custom text) does anyone know a work around for this (other than by typing the levels in manually)
1 REPLY 1
Lingwisyer
Guru
If I get what you are trying to do, it can be achieved by using a custom property.

See this thread for more info and adjust for desired reference.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660