Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Zone fills in Plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know a way to turn off zone fills in plotmaker?

In Archicad the zone fills were turned off in 'Display Options' before I published the views. But the zone fills are still showing in the layout book.

The only way I've managed to get rid of them is to turn off all fills - then I lose the fills in the walls also.
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
Are is Display Options just set in Archicad or are they set specifically in the View being placed into Plotmaker. Remember that every view has its own settings, and if you change them you must "Redefine" the view for it to stick.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom -

I have 12 different views in 'Publisher'. I suppose that that zone fills must have been 'ON' in Archicad when the views were first saved.

Are you saying that I must now redefine each view with the zone cover fill option turned off?. How do I do this? - do I delete them all in the right-hand panel and drag them back over from the left-hand panel?
TomWaltz
Participant
Keith wrote:
Tom -

I have 12 different views in 'Publisher'. I suppose that that zone fills must have been 'ON' in Archicad when the views were first saved.

Are you saying that I must now redefine each view with the zone cover fill option turned off?. How do I do this? - do I delete them all in the right-hand panel and drag them back over from the left-hand panel?
It depends on how they were created.

If they have a Display Option Combination assigned to them, you simply need to redefine that combination. (BIG reason for using combinations, same thing goes for layers).

If their display options are "custom," then you can make the change you want, select the ones that are affected, then click the "Redefine" button at the top of the row (next to "new folder" and "delete" in the Publisher)
Tom Waltz